- Staff pictures
- Impromptu meeting about youth worship plans.
- Choosing and approving all the Environmental Projection backgrounds for the weekend.
- Meeting discussing the updated sermon schedule.
- Directors pictures.
- Christmas music selection and discussion about video sites for Christmas support.
- Area worship leaders and technical leaders luncheon at Crossroads.
- Discussion/plan about the decorating of the gigantic communion table for the weekend.
- Programming meeting: planned service content and details for the next 2 weekends
- Discussion about our advertising strategy for our House Churches
|Some of my buddies - Dan, Jamie and Jesse|
As I prepare to leave Crossroads, it feels I have accomplished nothing. Then as I think back over each meeting I remember...
|Area Church leaders coming together to encourage one another in fellowship!|
- Current pictures on the website - finally!
- In preparation for one of my Thursday meetings - I gained great insights on youth worship!
- I was once again instantly caught up in worship as we tested the tempo, color and feel of the moving backgrounds and played the music for the weekend!
- I was very EXCITED as Pastor Tim showed us what is coming up within his teaching schedule! My wheels are already spinning!
- Current Directors pictures for the website - finally!
- Very, very helpful discussion about Christmas prior to my next Christmas meeting.
- Always a blessing to meet with other local ministry leaders!
- I got to work with a very close friend as we discussed what would be used to decorate for communion!
- Always very gratifying to finish putting together our services. This weekend will ROCK!
- House Churches are a tremendously important part of Crossroads, our plans are in the works to really let people know more about them!
For today - even with all it's meetings - I give thanks!