- check up - while I was at doctors hubby had to get his car jumped - dead battery
- breakfast with hubby
- drove to Ashland to get tires from my parents - no one had the jack we needed - back home
- began to paint - nephews came - stopped painting
- dinner at mother-in-laws
- home - painted until now
- good blood pressure - other tests looked good - thankful for good health
- excellent breakfast and saw 4 friends: Photographer from our wedding, old high school friend and Crossroads buddies
- even though we couldn't get the tires today, we had a fun visit with my parents
- got a base coat of paint on upstairs bathroom walls so it could dry while we went to dinner
- great porkchops! and watched my mother-in-law open her 80th birthday gifts
- got second base coat on walls before bed
Everyday we have a choice... do we see our day through a God coated perspective no matter what happens? Or a negative selfish earthly perspective?? Don't waste even one day. Your choice.
Great way to put your day into the right perspective. I'll try to remember this philosophy myself!
Post a Comment