Saturday, January 12, 2013
Despite my age, I find myself very interested in things or people that are just starting out.
These are the 'starting out' things and people that surround me currently:
1. puppies = training
2. young married couples = mentoring
3. new ministry families = getting to know one another
4. new ministry opportunities = preparing brand-new ideas and strategies
5. learning = diligently reading to stay current and learn as much as I can about leading/personal
6. new staff = balancing giving space allowing them to create their own way with necessary
boundaries of accomplishments required
7. new creative ways of raising funds = special events and Missional opportunities
8. endless possibilities for new groups = recruiting new leaders to help shepherd special focus groups
My energy soars when given new challenges and opportunities. I don't think it's because I can't admit my age - I just love being part of anything that is just 'starting out'!
Do new challenges energize you or weigh you down? Leave a comment to further discuss!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment