- son turned 30 = multiple parties
- work began on Crossroads' Easter services
- daughter engaged to an amazing, Godly man
- visit to meet her future family-in-law
- fun with grand-babies
- prayer with our unbelievable Crossroads staff
- visited church-in-the-mall in Florida (I missed Crossroads)
- decided after arriving in Florida to take a last minute cruise
What these things caused is much praise and worship of my precious Lord! I am a wife and mom overwhelmed with thankfulness for the faithfulness of God through celebrations as well as difficult times, a time of refreshment as I visited another church on vacation and the most restful time away I have EVER had when we decided to take a last minute cruise! So thankful!
Just a few shots from this whirlwind past few weeks!
|Our 'dabbing' grandson|
|The beautiful entrance to Jared's families' farm event center|
|Our trip to North Carolina|
|Future location of Jared and Joci's home|
|Last minute cruise decision!|
|Baby towel animal|
|I believe this was taken in the tropics - during Mansfield's snow storm!|
|Our balcony room surprise upgrade!|
I've had a lot more time lately to think and to pray, and it's been a good, reflective time of rest.
I am forever thankful and rest in Him for whatever comes next!